返回列表 發帖

[轉貼] 英國女子有雙子宮 罕見順產三胞胎

奇蹟般的幸運!英國女子有雙子宮 罕見順產三胞胎

一名來自英國的女子,罕見地擁有雙子宮,更難得的是,她今年竟然懷了三胞胎,胎兒分別來自體內的兩個子宮。目前已知雙子宮產下三胞胎的案例只有四起,這起更是英國首例。三胞胎示意圖,與本新聞無關。(歐新社)

一名來自英國的女子,罕見地擁有雙子宮,更難得的是,她今年竟然懷了三胞胎,胎兒分別來自體內的兩個子宮。目前已知雙子宮產下三胞胎的案例只有四起,這起更是英國首例。三胞胎示意圖,與本新聞無關。(歐新社)

2020/12/28 23:50

〔即時新聞/綜合報導〕一名來自英國的女子,罕見地擁有雙子宮,更難得的是,她今年竟然懷了三胞胎,胎兒分別來自體內的兩個子宮。目前已知雙子宮產下三胞胎的案例只有4起,這起是英國首例。

綜合外媒報導,32歲的梅蘭妮(Melanie Bassett)2016年懷第一胎時被診斷出擁有罕見雙子宮。之後他與丈夫班(Ben)又生下了第二胎,接著在今年迎接他們的第三胎,竟然是三胞胎。

在第8週的掃描報告中,梅蘭妮被告知觀測到兩個心跳聲,不過到了第12週的時候,他被醫師告知懷上了三胞胎,並且在不同子宮發育,相當罕見。最終,他們在1月26日,懷孕32週的時候剖腹產下三個孩子。對此,梅蘭妮感到很開心,她表示這些孩子完整了她的人生。

據悉,雙子宮是一種罕見的先天性異常,僅影響1%到2%的女性,子宮裡面會發展成兩個腔室,彼此空間獨立。這並不會增加婦女懷孕困難,不過確實會增加早產甚至流產的風險。而雙子宮產下多胞胎的情況就更加罕見了,僅僅只有百萬分之一。

https://news.ltn.com.tw/news/world/breakingnews/3394785

請從論壇首頁右上角進入「個人中心」,就可以編輯您個人的頭像、簽名檔及自我介紹。請用高級模式回覆,點HTML框,可有更多變化豐富版面。
不怕辛苦,就怕不公平;不怕卑微,就怕不公義。
可以哭泣,不要洩氣;可以悲傷,不要放棄!

WOMB FOR TWO MORE 

Mum gives birth to triplets from TWO separate wombs in UK first

A MUM with two wombs is looking forward to a big family Christmas — after giving birth to triplets in a UK first.

Melanie Bassett, 32, was stunned when doctors told her she was carrying twins in one uterus and a third foetus in the other.

Melanie Bassett, 32, has two wombs and gave birth to triplets in a UK first
Melanie Bassett, 32, has two wombs and gave birth to triplets in a UK first
Melanie Bassett, 32, was stunned when doctors told her she was carrying twins in one uterus and a third foetus in the other
Melanie Bassett, 32, was stunned when doctors told her she was carrying twins in one uterus and a third foetus in the other

Identical sisters Brooke and Isabelle and slightly younger brother Beau, were born via C-section at 32 weeks.

Melanie discovered she had two wombs when she was pregnant with her first daughter Phoebe, now three.

She and electrician husband Ben, 33, also had son Blake, now one, before the triplets.

The occurrence of twins from uterus didelphys — two wombs — is estimated at one in a million.

There have only been four known cases of it leading to triplets and this is believed to be the first in the UK.

Melanie, from Waterlooville, Hants, said: “When we were told, it was quite crazy!

“But I wouldn’t change it for anything.”

The condition makes it no harder to conceive but slightly increases the risk of miscarriage or premature birth.

Phoebe weighed just 2lb 3oz when she was delivered via C-section at 29 weeks in 2017

The triplets were born on January 26 this year. Melanie added: “We really are looking forward to Christmas. We can’t wait to see their little faces on Christmas morning.”

Identical sisters Brooke, left, and Isabelle, right, are slightly younger brother Beau, centre, and were born via C-section at 32 weeks
Identical sisters Brooke, left, and Isabelle, right, are slightly younger brother Beau, centre, and were born via C-section at 32 weeks
The adorable triplets were born on January 26 this year
The adorable triplets were born on January 26 this year
I’ve got newborn triplets AND toddler twins - I only sleep for an hour a night, pump my boobs constantly and I’m always knackered

GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL exclusive@the-sun.co.uk

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13564826/mum-gives-birth-to-triplets-from-two-separate-wombs-in-uk-first/

不怕辛苦,就怕不公平;不怕卑微,就怕不公義。
可以哭泣,不要洩氣;可以悲傷,不要放棄!

本帖隱藏的內容需要回復才可以瀏覽

不怕辛苦,就怕不公平;不怕卑微,就怕不公義。
可以哭泣,不要洩氣;可以悲傷,不要放棄!

很好奇 來看看

返回列表